05 May Why is marketing important in a seller’s market?
Why is marketing important in a seller’s market?
In a real estate market filled with buyers and limited homes for sale…do I still need an extensive marketing program? Some real estate companies just list in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and count on the buyer’s agents to sell the home. Here is why we disagree with that.
Marketing expands exposure.
The goal of marketing your home is to make sure wherever buyers is looking for a home they can find it. For a review of what we do to sell your home click here for a comprehensive slide show of our marketing program. Here are some important marketing considerations…
· Facebook – an ad on the agents well followed page about your home and then have it boosted (paid marketing) is helpful for the buyers who use that.
· Instagram – and ad on the agent’s popular Instagram account and boosted (paid marketing) will find more social media buyers.
· Other avenues like Likened in, Facebook marketplace and Craigslist also gives your home greater exposure.
· Email campaign to buyers and area agents is helpful in marketing your home.
· Open houses can be useful and builds competitive interest. Also, helpful when it is difficult for a buyer to get into the house with their agent when so many showing times are filled.
· Have the home listed in all search services like Zillow, Tulia, etc.
· There are other mediums used to market your home but those depend on type of home and price range.
So why is that important.
Because “interest breeds interest” and the more qualified buyers that show interest in your home the
greater the chance is that you will get the offer you are looking for!
I hope this blog on “Why is marketing important in a seller’s market?” was helpful. Call me with questions.
Please reach out to me if you have questions about housing in Minnesota at 612-386-8600.
Real estate is a wonderful investment!