02 May 11160 Anderson Lakes Parkway – Sold!
11160 Anderson Lakes Parkway Unit 200
Attractive second floor condominium located in popular “The Preserve” development.
Features a beautifully updated bath with walk-in shower, lovely updated kitchen with quartz counter-tops, black stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar, two large covered patios and the bedroom has a high-end California closet system. Luxury vinyl throughout. Includes one heated garage stall with storage and a storage unit.
The Preserve features a sandy beach, lap pool, diving pool, playground, tennis courts, walking trails and wonderful community party hall with kitchen available to the residents. All this is only a short block away.
The Eden Prairie Mall, with all its shopping, movie theatre, and wonderful restaurants, is just a short drive away. Easy access to Highway 169 and Interstate 494.
Do not miss this wonderful opportunity!
• Style: second floor condominium
• Taxes: $1,293
• Finished Square feet: 840
• Garage: one heated stall (27)
• Hot water heat
• Storage unit – S21
• HOA fee: $349 @ month (includes cable & internet)
• Yearly HOA for The Preserve amenities is $375 per year
• Amenities include lap pool, two sandy beaches, diving pool, tennis courts, kids play area, community building rental party room, trails and bathrooms. Pool has lifeguards.
• The condominium building has a party room with kitchen
• Updated bath with walk-in shower
• Newer luxury vinyl throughout
• Includes washer and dryer (2020)
• Two covered porch-very rare!
• Beautiful California closet system in bedroom
• Building has an elevator
• Living room: 19×14
• Kitchen: 14×9
• Bedroom: 14×12
• Foyer: 10×5
• Black newer stainless steel appliances
• Quartz counter-tops with breakfast ledge
Things To Do Nearby
- Carters Café
- Woody’s Grille
- Kona Grill
- Melts & Burgers
- Old Chicago
- Redstone American Grill
- Pizza Luce
- Rusty Taco
- Buca di Beppo
- Smokin Hotdish
- Eden Vietnamese
- AMC Theater
- Eden Prairie Mall
- Braemar Golf Course
- Olympic Hills Golf Club
- Nesbitt Reserve Park
- Anderson Lakes Park
- East Bush Lake Beach
- Eden Prairie Community Center
- Round Lake Park and Beach
- Wings of the North Air Museum
- Riley Lake Park
- Richard T Anderson Conservatory Area