03 May 2531 4th Street NE, Minneapolis
Saturday, May 11th 12-2
Now Available! List Price $339,000
Charming up and down duplex located in the popular Northeast area of Minneapolis. This duplex was completely updated in 2012 and has continued to be well cared for.
The main level unit has a wonderful kitchen with maple cabinets, concrete surface on the island and Stainless Steel appliances. Also in the kitchen area is a convenient stackable washer and dryer. Off the kitchen is the dining room with hardwood floors and plenty of light. The living room also has hardwood floors and creates a nice open feel. On the main level are two bedrooms and an attractive bath. This main level unit would be an excellent owner occupant unit.
The second floor opens to the living room with hardwood floors, and features a dining room, full bath, large galley type kitchen with stacked washer & dryer, has one large bedroom and a den off the master that also could be used as a huge walk-in closet.
The duplex has two furnaces, two water heaters, separate electrical panels, a front vestibule area, attractive maintenance free exterior, fenced backyard with firepit area and shed.
This is a wonderful opportunity to own/live in the popular Northeast community and enjoy all the amenities this area has to offer!
- Total units: 2
- Total finished sq ft: 2,198
- Built in 1900
- Lot size: 30×123
- Total beds unit 1: 2
- Total beds unit 2: 1
- School district 1 – Minneapolis
- Taxes: $3,650
- Separate furnace, electrical and water heaters for both units
- Shed in rear
- Monthly rent unit 1: 1,295 Yearly: $15,540
- Monthly rent unit 2: 1,050 Yearly: $12,600
- New kitchens in 2012
- New baths in 2012
- Hardwood floors up and down
- Maintenance free exterior/shake in front and lap siding on sides with newer concrete sidewalks
- Fenced backyard
- Convenient NE location close to bars, restaurants and area amenities
- Full remodel in 2012
- Main level unit is perfect for an owner occupant