28 Jul 133 Parkview Lane – SOLD
133 Parkview Ln
133 Parkview Lane, Cologne
REDUCED List Price $340,000 – Appraised at $372,000 just last week
- Style Two-story
- Taxes: $4,565
- Finished square feet: 2,334
- Lot size: 38×132
- Year built: 2019
- Forced air heat & central air-conditioning
- HOA fee: $176 per month
- HOA fee includes snow removal, lawn care and sanitation
- School District: Central Public Schools
- Exterior: stone and vinyl
- Includes range, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, washer and dryer
- New water softener – owned
- Quartz countertops
- Subway backsplash
- Kitchen pantry
- Enameled white trim and cabinets
- Air exchanger
- Aprilaire humidifier
- Urban Look Luxury rigid core SPC flooring on the main level
- Insulated garage with opener
- Covered front porch
- Knockdown ceilings
- Canister lights throughout
- Vaulted ceilings in the owner’s bedroom
- Gas fireplace in the living room
- Living room: 21×14
- Dining room: 15×10
- Kitchen: 15×13
- Owner’s bedroom: 16×14
- Bedroom: 16×10
- Bedroom: 12×12
- Loft: 14×9
Let me tell you about the city of Cologne, Minnesota.
Cologne Minnesota is in Carver County in Minnesota. It is 35 minutes out of the Minneapolis-Saint Paul metropolitan area that has 3.52 million residents. Cologne was incorporated in 1881. It was named after Cologne Germany. There are six parks located in Cologne. Some of the top area sights is the Schram Vineyards Winery & Brewery, Scream Town and Burandt and Miller Lakes.
Is Cologne rated as a good place to live?
Niche.com rated Cologne Minnesota the high rating of a “B”. It was given it B’s and A’s for public schools, housing, good for families, jobs, cost of living, nightlife, diversity, health & fitness, and commute.
Some general information I have found about Cologne Minnesota.
Some information about Cologne. The population is 1,729, the unemployment rate is 3.7%, the median income is $77,438, the median age is a young 33.6 and median home price is $265,600 (which is affordable for the greater Twin Cities area). Those are just a few reasons why Cologne real estate is in high demand.
How are the schools in Cologne?
Cologne Minnesota is served by…Central Public School District. Niche.com rated it a “C+”. It has 979 students and a student-teacher ratio of only 15 to 1. For more information visit www.mnschools.com.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.