19 Aug SOLD: 11726 Galtier Drive, Burnsville
Wonderful L-shaped, one-level home located in a convenient Burnsville location with easy access to Highway 77 (Cedar Ave) Highway 35E, Highway 13, the International Airport and Mall of America.
This exceptional home has over 1,400 finished square feet on the main level. The first floor includes an open and custom kitchen that has beautiful oak cabinets, granite counters, SS appliances and even has a window to the family room. The kitchen also opens to the dining room that has a bay window and the living room. These rooms all have lovely red oak hardwood floors. Next to the kitchen is the family room that has a patio door to the wooded and private backyard. You will also find an updated full bath, two more bedrooms and a master bedroom with a ¾ bath.
The full basement is unfinished but offers plenty of room for a bedroom, family room, workshop, media room, billiard room and bar.
The home has a 2 car attached garage, a concrete driveway, patio in the rear of the home, attractive landscaping and lots of curb appeal.
So much quality and all under 300,000!
- Year built: 1966
- Taxes: $2,770
- School District: 191
- Main floor finished: 1434
- Style: one story
- Exterior: vinyl and brick
- Lot size: .30 acre (87x177x97x130)
- Major kitchen remodel in 2010
- Main floor bath gutted and remodeled in 2011
- All bedroom doors and trim replaced in 2011
- Central air installed in 2004
- New boiler in 2004
- New water softener in 2011
- New water heater in 2017
- New Aluminum soffit and fascia installed in 2009
- Leaf guards installed in 2009
- All windows replaced (except TV room) with Marvin Integrity in 2009
- New vinyl siding in 2010
- New roof in 2009