09 Jun Visit a Local Waterpark
Posted at 20:18h
in Local News
Visit a Local Waterpark
Let me tell you about it.
Water parks, both indoor and outdoor, are popular destinations in Minnesota.
In these record high temperatures, the demand is great for water fun. Here are a few of the best places to visit.
· Soak City, Valleyfair, Shakopee
· Arrowwood Resort & Conference Center, Alexandria
· Venetian Waterpark at Holiday Inn, Osseo
· Apple Valley Aquatic Center, Apple Valley.
· Paul Bunyan Water Park, Baxter.
· Bunker Beach Water Park, Coon Rapids.
· Cascade Bay Water Park, Eagan.
· Three Bear Waterpark, Brainerd
· SandVenture Aquatic Park, Shakopee
· Great River Water Park, St. Paul
· Hastings Family Aquatic Center, Hastings.
· North Commons Water Park, Minneapolis.
· River Springs Water Park, Owatonna
· Battle Creek Waterworks, Maplewood.
· Great Wolf Lodge Water Park, Bloomington
· Edina Aquatic Center, Edina
· Jim Lupient Water Park, Minneapolis.
· Highland Park Aquatic Center, St. Paul
Great family fun!
Many of these locations have food and beverage available, also many allow you to bring some in. Check their websites for costs, and restrictions and hours. And have fun this summer!
Hope you found this blog on Minnesota Water parks helpful.
The Anderson Team