10 Jul Suggested contractors to help you enjoy your home
Suggested contractors to help you enjoy your home!
How the world has changed in the last six months! We now find we are spending more time at home. This includes working from home, having all our entertainment at home and working out from home. We are also cooking more at home and hence our home needs have changed.
What have we seen? People are adding home offices for both spouses, building school study areas, and home entertainment and gaming has expanded. What else, now gyms and workout areas are now more common and outdoor basketball courts are more popular. Also, people are adding or expanding their patios and decks.
What else? Home improvements like new sidewalks and driveways, home painting, upgrading landscaping and new lighting is in high demand. In addition, refinished hardwood floors and updated HVAC systems are more common with people spending more time at home.
I have worked with these contractors on my home and on my friends and client’s homes. It is difficult to find contractors to help who are available now and not months out, but if you tell these contractors I sent you…they will take care of you.
· Landscaping – I suggest GPO Landscape. Call Ben Geary at 952-594-1818
· Electrical – I suggest Southside Electric. Call Al Johnson at 952-292-8400
· HVAC – I suggest Premium Heating and Cooling LLC. Call Rob Young at 612-719-2452
· Floor Refinishing – I suggest Hardwoods. Gary Poole 612-770-3057
· Concrete work – patios, steps, driveways, sidewalks, etc. I suggest CCM of Minnesota. Call Mike at 952-356-7468
· Indoor painting – I suggest Mike Madder 952-201-6736
· Window Cleaning – I suggest My Three Sons. Mike 651-235-5507
· Decks and Home improvements – I suggest Does It All LLC. Bruce Mackenthum at 952-270-9166
If you have any special needs or maybe just a handyman…just give me a call.
We love Minnesota!
Jeff Anderson The Anderson Team RE/MAX Results
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.