22 May For sale by owners vs. Agent
Some people think they would like to try and sell their home without an agent. Doing so, you might be asking for a lower sale price on your home. Without knowing the market and pricing it at the best price in the current market you could lose the chance of selling your home all together.
A few reasons to hire a professional.
- They will help with all paperwork throughout the process and cover you so you don’t miss anything in this heavily regulated environment.
- They are well educated in and experienced with the entire sales process.
- They act as a buffer in negotiations with all parties throughout the entire transactions.
- They help understand today’s real estate values when setting the price on a listing or on an offer to purchase.
- They simply and effectively explain today’s real estate headlines and decipher what they mean to you.
- They are with you from start to closing on the sale of your home and can guide your through the whole process.
- They will help you through all negotiation that you would have to deal with including buyer’s, buyer’s agent, buyer’s attorney, home inspection, lenders, appraiser, title company etc.
- They will do everything they can with marketing and contacts to get your home seen by more people and sold quickly.
You don’t want to lose the chance of selling your home or taking far less than it’s worth. Contact an agent today to discuss the possibilities of listing your home.
Jeff – 612-386-8600