I have been in the real estate business for nearly 3 decades and in that time have had the pleasure of helping thousands of people buy and sell their home. Some of my accomplishments in real estate include being ranked in the top 250 in sales in the nation for residential real estate (Realtrends.com), top 5 in Minnesota, RE/MAX Chairman’s Club member and Minnesota Super-Agent award recipient.
What I also find very rewarding is the work I do to help veterans and children. I am one of the founders of Tee it up for the Troops (www.teeitupforthetroops.org), as well as a past president and current board member. We have raised over 5 million dollars to help troops, veterans and their families over the last 9 years. As the co-founder and co-chair of St. Jude’s Fall Festival of Hope, we have raised almost 3 million dollars to help children who suffer from catastrophic illnesses.
My passion runs deep to help individuals and families with buying or selling a house or those charities & individuals who need our help.
- Ranked in the top 250 in sales nationwide (RealTrends.com)
- Top 5 RE/Max Agents in Minnesota.
- RE/MAX Results – highest producing agents in the USA
Accomplishments & Awards
- Chairman’s Club award winner – RE/MAX
- Hall of Fame award – RE/MAX
- Rated “Super Agent” by Mpls/St Paul Magazine
- B.A., Univeristy of Minnesota (economics)
Technology & Innovation
- Founder of Minnesota Real Estate – mnrealestate.com (one of the first real estate websites in the state of Minnesota)
- Founder of Minnesota Schools – mnschools.com
- Founder of Relocating to Minnesota – relocatingtominnesota.com
- Sold over 3000 homes
- Annual average of 175 homes sold for 2011 & 2012
- Top 1% in real estate sales nationwide since 1986
- Highest ever first-year producer for Edina Realty in 1986
Community & Industry
- Board member & former president of Tee it up for the Troops
- Active member / affiliate of Home for Heroes
- Co-chair & Co-founder of St Jude’s Fall Festival of Hope charity
- Former Agent Advisory Counsel member for Board of Realtors
What is Success?
“To laugh often and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children, to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends, to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to leave the world a bit better, whether by a child, a garden patch, or a redeemed social condition, to know even on life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson.