26 May Chianti Grill Italian Restaurant
Chianti Grill Italian Restaurant
The Chianti Grill Italian Restaurant is located at 14296 Plymouth Ave in Burnsville, Minnesota.
It is just off 35E and 35W exits on County Road 42. They also have a Roseville restaurant, but this review is of the Burnsville location.
This review is from a single visit, but I have been there countless times. I have eaten on the patio (a little noisy since it overlooks County Road 42), the bar area which has an inviting fireplace and the lovely dining rooms.
The interior is dramatic with two story ceilings and lots of windows and light. It has standard tables and booths for four and two people. The kitchen, bar and wait stations centrally located and works well for prompt service, hot food and short drink wait times.
Here is a link to Chianti Grill Italian Restaurant dinner menu. But they also have a bar menu, a takeout menu and gluten free menu.
My food reviews
Here are the items I had and my comments.
· Parmesan Shrimp – nice size shrimp coated with breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese fried to a golden brown.
· Caesar side salad with dinner – what a wonderful surprise…it was two wedges with parmesan cheese, dressing and half an egg. Loved it!
· Filet Mignon – was an 8 oz., high quality, lean and cooked perfectly. Came with yummy parmesan garlic mashed potatoes.
· Steak Fiorentina – 18 oz porterhouse steak. Also served with mashed potatoes. I added béarnaise sauce and sautéed mushrooms and I strongly recommend that.
· Chocolate cake – it was moist, with creamy frosting and was huge!
Attentive and friendly. Ask for Mitch – he was outstanding!
This is a restaurant you want to be sure to put on your food bucket list and visit soon!