29 Nov 3997 White Bear Parkway
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 8TH 12-2
3997 White Bear Parkway, White Bear Lake
JUST LISTED: $399,900
This wonderful, walkout one-story home is situated on Rice Lake. Enjoy the picturesque year-round views from your home, the deck and three-season porch.
The main level has an open entrance area, and a great room with hardwood floors, pillars and vaulted ceilings. Also, on the main level you find a kitchen that has SS appliances, a counter eating area, granite counter tops and attractive backsplash with under counter lighting. Open to the kitchen is a dining room with panoramic views, a three-season porch and deck. As well, off the kitchen you will find an oversized two-car garage, a mud room and half bath. Additionally, the main level has two nice size bedrooms and a newer full bath.
The walkout lower level features plenty of light and quality amenities. You will find a wet bar with a counter that’s open to the family room. The spacious family room has a gas fireplace with built-in shelving. Also, downstairs there is an office/workout room, two large bedrooms, an attractive ¾ bath, laundry and mechanical rooms.
Some of the many improvements and updates are newer siding, gutters, furnace, AC, hot water heater, flooring throughout the home and water softener.
The breathtakingly scenic backyard is fenced and has plenty of area for activities.
Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to own a wonderful home and a spectacular lot!
Call Jeff today to be the first to see this exceptional home! 3997 White Bear Parkway, White Bear Lake
White Bear Parkway Single Family Homes For Sale – CLICK HERE
- Living Room: Main Level 20 x 14
- Dining Room: Main Level 12 x 11
- Family Room: Lower Level 20 x 14
- Kitchen: Main Level 11 x 10
- Bedroom 1: Main Level 15 x 12
- Bedroom 2: Main Level 11 x 11
- Bedroom 3: Lower Level 14 x 10
- Bedroom 4: Lower Level 15 x 11
- Mud Room: Main Level 8 x 7
- Foyer: Man Level 10 x 5
- Office: Lower Level 14 x 10
- Bar, wet bar room: Lower Level 13 x 9
- Five bedroom
- Four bathroom
- Three car garage
- Built in 2001
- Property Taxes: $3,648
- Total sq ft: 2,891
- Acres: .25
- Lot size: 96 x 118 x 81 x 129
- Association: Deacon Walk $228 Yearly
- Basement fully finished
- Gas burning fireplace in living room
- Front porch
- Stamped concrete fire-pit
- School District 16-Spring Lake Park
- Stainless steal appliances
- Water Softener: owned
- Main floor laundry
Things to do nearby:
Pine Tree Apple Orchard
Emagine White Bear Theater
Marcus Oakdale Theater
Gem Lake Hills Golf Course
Shoreview Community Center
Vadnais Heights Sport Center
Washington Square Bar & Grill