17 Oct 2432 Queens Road, Woodbury – SOLD
2432 Queens Road
List Price: $350,000
2432 Queens Road, Woodbury
Beautiful Woodbury split-entry home located on a wonderful wooded corner lot.
This lovely home has had extensive remodeling done. Let us discuss the floorplan first and then talk about the updates. The entrance is nice size with a closet and garage access, if you go up you will find a large living room with a beautiful gas fireplace, formal dining room, beautifully remodeled kitchen, and large four season back porch. Also, on this level is 2 bedrooms, a new full bath plus an owner’s bedroom with new ¾ bath.
The lower walkout level has a family room with a second gas fireplace, a new half bath, a huge fourth bedroom and mechanical/storage/laundry room.
Some of the many updates are newer decking in front exterior, new front door, new entrance flooring, newer birds eye ¾ inch solid maple floors, remodeled kitchen with new stainless steel appliances, new windows throughout the home, new flooring in the four season porch, new trim throughout the home, new full bath up, new master bath, new half bath down, completed remodeled bedroom and family down with new flooring, trim, doors, whole house water purification system, reverse osmosis system, lighting throughout, and newer chain link fencing.
The garage is a 2 ½ car, has built-in shelving and work area, aluminum stairs to upper level storage and new spring on garage door.
The corner lot has lots of majestic trees, a fenced in garden area (rabbit proof) with raw cedar boxes and organic soils, a firepit area, and features a large fenced backyard.
Located in a convenient Woodbury location that is close to restaurants, shopping, schools, parks, and easy access to Highway to 494.
What a wonderful opportunity to have the home, countless updates, and location that you are looking for. Call Jeff today!
Woodbury was rated as the BEST PLACE TO LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES in 2018 by Money magazine https://money.com/collection/2018-best-places-to-live/5361448/woodbury-minnesota-2-2/. They mentioned it offers the urban feel and rural quiet, has 51 parks, and just 15 minutes from St. Paul. Has a median family income of over $120,000 and low unemployment. Also has two malls, lots of restaurants, the Woodbury Community theatre, and the Woodbury Days Festivals.
The school district is popular South Washington County # 833 https://www.sowashco.org/. Niche.com gave it an “A” rating https://www.niche.com/k12/d/south-washington-county-school-district-mn/. It received A’s for academics, teachers, clubs & activities, college prep, health & safety, and sports.
Rated as the 19th best school district in the state of Minnesota. Has 18,966 students, A student-teacher ratio of only 16 to 1.
- Style: split entry
- Foundation size: 1176
- Above grade finished: 1400
- Below grade finished: 1000
- Total finished square feet: 2400
- Taxes: $3624
- Lot Size: .31 acre
- Lot dimensions: 98x155x103x120
- Year built: 1967
- Exterior: painted steel siding and brick
- Driveway: concrete
- Garage: two plus cars
- Maintenance free deck in front of home
- Forced air gas heat/central air conditioning
- All windows replaced in the home in the last 1-4 years Anderson 100 series
- New flooring in porch, kitchen, entry, basement, and baths
- All three baths have been remodeled
- Updated kitchen with Corian countertops, stainless steel appliances and cabinets
- All new trim and doors throughout the home
- Mirrored closet doors in first bedroom
- New lighting throughout the home
- Two gas fireplaces
- Birds eye maple floors on the main level – solid ¾ inch tong and grove
- Reverse osmosis system
- Water purification system – full house
- New front door
- New garage door spring
- Attic with built-in aluminum ladder to storage in the garage
- Workbench and built-in shelves in the garage
- Newly fenced backyard (4-5 years old)
- Newer maple railings with rod iron spindles
- Built-in safe in the first bedroom closet
- Garden is separately fenced and rabbit proof – has organic soil and raw cedar vegetable boxes
- Water softener is owned
- Has sump and pump
- FAppliances included are refrigerator, range, microwave, dishwasher, washer & dryer, and freezer
NEARBY THINGS TO DO:
Ridge Park – Info
Madison’s Place Playground – Info
Lookout Ridge Indoor Playground – Info
Health East Sport Center – Info
Prestwick Golf Club – Info
Eagle Valley Golf Course – Info
Ponds at Battle Creek – Info
Sun Ray Lanes – Info
Concord Lanes – Info
Park Grove Bowl –Info
Edgewater Park – Info
Starlight Cinema – Info
Woodbury Theater – Info
Colby Lake Swim & Tennis Club – Info
Battle Creek Waterworks – Info
Merrill Arts Center – Info
Tamarack Village – Info
Woodbury Village – Info
T. Morris Pub – Info
Tamarack Tap Room – Info
Angelina’s Kitchen Italian – Info
India Palace – Info
Ronnally’s Pizza – Info
Ramen Station – Info
Carmine’s – Info
Famous Dave’s – Info
Akita Sushi – Info
Green Mill – Info
Yang’s Chinese – Info
Portillo’s – Info
Cafe Zupas – Info
Aloha Poke – Info
Little Chopstix – Info
Pino’s Pizza – Info
Machete Cocina – Info
Cilantro Taqueria – Info
Wayback Burger – Info
Indian Masala – Info
The Tavern Grill – Info
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.