02 May 1901 3rd Street NE – CLOSED
1901 3rd Street NE
1901 3rd Street NE, Minneapolis
Terrific opportunity to own this wonderful updated two story duplex in trendy Northeast Minneapolis! Located on a corner lot with an attached two car garage and fenced in backyard. Both charming units have front to back flow with considerable living space.
The main floor unit has a lovely kitchen including a huge pantry, full bath, two bedrooms, a sun porch, dining and living area with built in arch and cabinets, and lovely hardwood floors.
The main level unit also has a finished basement with two rooms that can be used for an office, exercise, and entertainment space.
The upper level has a huge owner’s bedroom with dual closets, a second bedroom, a full bath, a living room, and an attractive eat in kitchen with white cabinets and stainless steel appliances. This unit also has beautiful hardwood floors.
The duplex has separate utilities that are paid by each tenant and a mechanical room with a coin operated washer and dryer.
Located in Minneapolis Northeast Art District and near parks, shops, and walking distance to Erte, Anchor Fish & Chips, The Sheridan Room, Ritz Theatre, Stanley’s, Shaw’s, Jax Café, Hai Hai, and Holy Cross Catholic Church
- Property style: two-story
- Taxes: $6,070
- Lot size: 33×165
- Year Built: 1900
- Above ground finished: 2180
- Below ground finished: 586
- Garage: two-car w/opener
- Hardwood floor throughout
- Coin operated washer and dryer
- Main unit kitchen has dishwasher, disposal, huge pantry
- Opportunity for investor, Airbnb, owner-occupant
- French doors & dual closest in the upper level
- Original wood arch with pillars and cabinets
- Roof: 2021
- Front siding: replaced 2021
- Siding: Vinyl
- Fenced background
- Newer windows
- Forced air gas heat
- Six-panel doors throughout
- Separate 100-amp service for each unit
- Located in Minneapolis Northeast Art District
- Close to coffee shops, restaurants, and shopping