2 Sunfish Lane, Sunfish Lake, MN
Sunfish Sunday! Open House! Sunday, June 25th 12-2
This home has a year round conservatory and designed in so every room has a lake view. The conservatory can be used all year with an air conditioner, in-floor heating and a gas heater. Wonderful home located on 5.9 private acres.
Wonderful experience to have the water fun and views of a lake home, the privacy of a gated community and still be located right in the center of the Twin Cities community with quick access to both downtown’s and exceptional shopping. This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity.
Sunfish Lake has no public access, 1.5 miles long by .25 wide. This home and most grounds are entirely private.
Unexpected Attributes of 2 Sunfish Lane
- Located on 50 foot deep, 55 acre Sunfish Lake with no public access.
- House and most of grounds are entirely private.
- Every room has a lake view (except bathrooms). Even the basement.
- Master bathroom has a Jacuzzi tub, a steam shower, and a heated floor.
- Conservatory is entirely private and is used 24/7, 365 days a year with an air conditioner, in-floor heating and a gas heater.
- Mudroom lock and thermoset are remotely controllable over the internet.
- 2 gas and 1 wood working fireplaces.
- Can dive into lake off end of dock.
- Can dive off of floating raft.
- Lake water entirely safe. Can be used for drinking.
- All gardens plus lakeside lawn have water sprinkling system.
- State studies show lake has almost no pollution runoff from surrounding properties.
- Vegetable garden entirely protected from animals. Has watering system.
- Built-in central vacuum cleaner system.
- House central air conditioned.
- Built-in central humidifier.
- Mailbox by front door. Newspapers delivered to front door.
- Circular driveway expedites arrivals and departures.
- 3 Car garage and parking for 6 addition cars.
- All floors wired for cable TV.
- Potential for separate apartment or office with own entrance.
- House distant from neighboring roads so seldom exposed to traffic noises.
- North runway on airport lightly used resulting in minimal airplane noise.
- Separate playroom with own exterior entrance.
- 10 Minutes to airport. Arriving guests can call house from plane and be picked up without waiting. (No need to use cell-phone lot.)
- 21 Minutes to Wells Fargo Building in Minneapolis during non-rush times. About 30 minutes during rush times.
- Average of 40 Minutes to downtown Minneapolis on Light Rail (Including parking at Fort Snelling lot).
- 15 Minutes to downtown St. Paul.
- 15 Minutes to Mall of America.
- Under 10 Minutes to Super Target on Robert Street.
- 5 Minutes to I-494. 7 Minutes to I-35E or US52.
- Minimum lot size: 2 ½ acres with most houses on 5 or more acres.
- Real Estate taxes at $10,000 about ¼ of comparable Minneapolis homes.
- City of Sunfish Lake has the highest average family income in Minnesota and surrounding states.
- Sunfish Lake’s has no municipal buildings, no paid managers, and unpaid City Council resulting in low city expenses and taxes.
Sunfish Lake School District 197
Garlough Environmental Magnet School – Fact Sheet
Pilot Know Stem Magnet School – Fact Sheet
Mendota Elementary School – Fact Sheet
Somerset Elementary School –Fact Sheet
Moreland Arts & Health Sciences Magnet School – Fact Sheet
Henry Sibley High School – Fact Sheet
Private Schools Near Sunfish Lake
St. Thomas Academy – About Us
St. Croix Lutheran – About Us
Trinity School at River Ridge – About Us
Colleges/Universities near Sunfish
$1,400,000 PRICE REDUCED!
4,841 sq ft
5.9 acres sq ft
Walkout, Full, Partial Finished, Drainage System, Sump Pump
197 - West St. Paul-Mendota Hts.-Eagan, 651-403-7002